Thursday, July 2, 2009

Back "Home"

Carter and I came back to Edmond on Sunday. We'll be here this week and next, packing up most of our 'things'. We are planning on going back to Colorado next Sunday to stay with Philip. I'm a bit nervous about leaving our house here because when I came back after being gone a week, one of our A/C units was out, there were dead roly poly's on the floor in the kitchen, and our grass was starting to die. I'm hoping we have a contract on our house before then so that we won't have to have the house perfect for showings.

I've been keeping the pool clean (boy, is it a chore and I'm glad we don't have to do that in Colorado). Carter and I swam for the first time yesterday and had lots of fun. He even wanted to swim "by myself".

We've been keeping busy here and have had 4 showings so far this week. Keep praying that our house sells QUICKLY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment