
Carter and I are trying to keep ourselves busy. Last week we met Katie and Cooper in Golden to play. We found a neat park with dinosaurs to climb on, and sand to dig in to find dinosaur fossils. It also had a tall grass maze. We will definitely be going back, especially since it's half way to Katie's. Carter loved playing with Cooper!

Have I mentioned that Carter is bossy? Well, he is. And certain people (I won't mention names) cater to his every demand. Carter told Katie to "drive" the dinosaur, so she did.
Carter wanted to take some pictures, so I let him. This is some of his work. . .


Pretty good for a 2 1/2 yr old! And then he wanted to hug Katie. He asked me to take several pictures, but I'm only posting one.
Yesterday we made another stop at the Belleview park (3 blocks from our house) and rode the train and saw the animals at the petting zoo. My mom took Carter a few weeks ago, but the train conductor scared him. This time he told me, "I won't be scared of the man." And he wasn't. We had so much fun!!!
Here's a short video of the rideToday we started MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers). It was so nice to be around other moms, and Carter enjoyed playing with kids.
This afternoon we played outside. Carter got frustrated at the bicycle stroller for not doing what he wanted. At some point he wiped his face with his hands, which were filthy!!! I ran and got the camera, which (as you can see) made him even more mad. It made for some funny pictures, though!



No comments:
Post a Comment