And what better place to go on your very first bike ride, than the nearest playground?
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
First bicycle!
The weather was finally nice enough for Carter to ride his new bicycle yesterday (that I found at a garage sale for $5). So, yesterday evening we told Carter that we had a surprise for him after dinner. His first 2 guesses were dessert and a dump truck (hmmm, if I would have known dessert was all he wanted. . .). We had the big reveal (which I caught on video, but not on camera because I'm not that talented), and he was off.
Well, kind of. For some reason he kept wanting to pedal backwards every few seconds, which is the brake. He and Philip were both getting frustrated until mom intervened and used my OT knowledge to do a little motor learning intervention. Then, he was off for real.


And what better place to go on your very first bike ride, than the nearest playground?



And what better place to go on your very first bike ride, than the nearest playground?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment