Friday, July 30, 2010

One Crazy Kid



Carter is so funny. He really has a great sense of humor and likes to make people laugh. I try to write down things he says that are funny, but sometimes forget. Here are a few lately:
  • Carter's hair can be quite crazy when he wakes up. One day I asked how his hair got so crazy while he was sleeping. He replied, "It's just magic in my pillows."
  • When asked by a friend to say the magic word, he said, "Abracadabra." You can't argue with that one!
  • Yesterday we were playing in his tent. He said, "I'm the dad and you are the girl. I take showers and you take baths."
Carter sure does love his sister!

He can't get enough of her, and he's so helpful with her. I frequently have to tell him to get out of her face because he wants to be as close to her as possible. Today when I was changing her diaper, he brought a stack a books over and read to her. Everytime she has tummy time, he wants to have tummy time with her. But, honestly, who couldn't love this face?

I did my own photo shoot the other day. The first day I tried was a failure. I couldn't get Anna to be happy without the pacifier in her mouth.

The 2nd day was cloudy and perfect lighting for pics, so we got a few good ones. I was even able to use some of them to make birth announcements--finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment